Tuesday 22 January 2013

March 2013



This month has been quite a relaxing one as I haven't been doing many competitions. I competed at the Geelong Grammar Interschools competition with ESB Golden Ambition, it was an interesting weekend as we could hear the air show and had planes flying over every now and then. Despite all the distractions we did quite well coming coming 4th with 66.8% and 13th in the other with 59.5%.





 So far I haven't taken ESB Irish Rumble anywhere but he will be attending his first pony club rally April. I am aiming to have him ready and graded to do a Grade 4 dressage test for the Leighdale Pony Club Dressage and Showjumping day in May. He has been going really well lately and seems to always want to please me. So far his favorite activity seems to be jumping, he gets quite excited and only really makes a few mistakes at the beginning, once he gets going over a few jumps he has a great time and finds it quite easy.